Third Party Administration (TPA)
Third Party Administrator (TPA)
If you are a business owner running your operation, an HR manager, or a security and risk management director you already have enough responsibility. You don’t need to worry about implementing and properly maintaining your drug and alcohol employee testing program.
Mega Health Services. (ADT) provides a full service Third Party Administrator Program which will manage all of the elements of your drug free work place program and will ensure the program complies with all state and federal regulations while reducing employer liability exposure.
Program tests can include pre-employment, random selection, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, and return to duty depending on company policy or DOT/ Governmental requirements. Whether your business has five or five hundred employees, Mega Health Services Inc. can meet all of your drug free work place needs in a courteous, responsive, cost effective, and confidential manner.
The ADT Third Party Administrator Program Includes:
- Test Scheduling & Location Selection
- DOT Compliance (if applicable)
- SAMHSA Certified Laboratory Analysis
- Medical Review Officer Verification
- Customized Company Drug Policies
- Web-Based Results Notification
- Supervisor Training
- Workers’ Compensation Carrier Notification
- All Required Record Keeping
- Drug Free Work Place Decal
- Drug Free Work Place Employee Awareness Signage
- Single Payment Invoicing
- 24 Hours / 7 Days a Week Post Accident Test Availability
- Best Practices Solutions
Consortium, Enrollment, and Participation
If you are a independent CDL operator, bus driver, airline pilot, mechanic, boat captain, or employed in any other position designated as safety sensitive, Mega Health Services Inc. offers a DOT qualified consortium drug & alcohol testing program which will provide third party administrator services while offering additional benefits including:
- Immediate Membership Certificate
- Immediate DOT Compliant Notification (49 CFR Part 40)
- Computerized Random Test Selection (Drug and Alcohol)
- DOT Regulatory Updates
**To join the ADT drug and alcohol consortium or for more information please contact ADT at 1-800-221-4291¡Hablamos Español!
Drug Testing Centers Nationwide
When You Need A Test, Choose The Best!
Mega Health Services Inc